6250AU Vantage Vue
The Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis' legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that's easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable. In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue radio-compatible with our flagship Vantage Pro2 professional stations so you can mix-and-match consoles.
Details• Updates every 2.5 seconds
• Wireless transmission up to 1,000 ft. (300 m)
• Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for continuous data transmission
• Solar-powered with stored energy backup
• Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
• 22 user-selectable alarms
• 12-hr forecasts
• Barometric pressure reporting
• RAIN COLLECTOR: Reports rain rate and rain totals. Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.2 mm.
• ANEMOMETER: Vantage Vue records wind speeds as low as 2 mph (3 km/h) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/h).
• WIND DIRECTION: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
• TEMPERATURE/RELATIVE HUMIDITY: Indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity sensors. Provides outside temperature readings from -40°F to 150°F (-40°C to 65°C). Outdoor sensors contained in radiation shield for optimum accuracy. Also measures relative humidity from 0 to 100%.
Mounting pole not included.